This easy to maintain and affordable Shaggy rug will add the needed comfort and texture to your home. Designed to be soft underfoot, this non-shedding rug has a pile depth of 4cm, just the right amount to create a cosy atmosphere in your living space. Make this rug a statement piece in your living space by picking one of 22 colour variations. Our Soft Shaggy is made with 100% twisted Polypropylene and treated with Colourfast Technology to ensure it maintains its shade even after prolonged exposure to sunlight.
• Resilient- Spring back into shape after bending
• Water Repellent- Not easily penetrated by water
• Colorfast – Dyed in colours that will not fade
• Anti-Static – Preventing the build-up of static energy
• Suitable for Underfloor Heating
• Tested for Harmful Substances
• The Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
• Material Composition: 100% Polypropylene
Country of Origin: Turkey
Construction: Machine Made
Pile Height: 4cm
Material Composition: 100% Polypropylene
Colour Variations: 22
Location: Indoor Use Only
Surface: Wood, Stone, Tiles, Suitable for underfloor heating
Stain Resistant: Yes
Rug Gripped Required: Yes
Colouring: Colorfast Technology
Product Care: Use vacuum cleaner and wet wipe. Do not use chemicals such as detergents and bleach for cleaning. Avoid direct sunlight and heaters for product longevity.
When picking the colour of the rug for your space, consider your furnishing, room dimensions and the mood you wish to create.
• Neutral colour rugs such as Dark Beige and Silver Grey can create a peaceful mood and are very easy to match with your existing furnishing colours.
• Light colour rugs such as Light Beige and Ivory will add the light to your room and will visually make it appear larger. However, these rugs will require regular cleaning.
• Dark colour rugs such as Brown and Dark Grey will make your room feel intimate and cosy, whilst creating a contrast against the existing furnishing. However, if your room lacks the natural light, dark rugs will make your space visually smaller.
• Bright coloured rugs such as Gold or Teal will add vibrant colour to your interior without being too intense, yet these rugs are harder to match with the room fittings.
Note: We have made every effort to display our product colours as accurately as possible, however, please keep in mind we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor will be 100% accurate