Bring the feeling of tradition and culture into your home at an affordable price with our traditional rugs range. These 100% Heat-Set Polypropylene area rugs offer a modern take on traditional patterns that have been in the rug production for hundreds of years. The dazzling rich colours and high-density material makes these traditional rugs a stylish and long-lasting addition to your home décor whether it is your bedroom or living room. The high-quality polypropylene material and properties such as easy to clean, non-shedding and water repellent, These traditional rugs will spare your time and effort in its maintenance.
• Resilient- Spring back into shape after bending
• Water Repellent- Not easily penetrated by water
• Colorfast – Dyed in colours that will not fade
• Anti-Static – Preventing the build-up of static energy
• Moth Proof
• Easy to clean
• Suitable for Underfloor Heating
• Tested for Harmful Substances
• The Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Country of Origin: Turkey
Construction: Machine Made
Pile Height: 11mm
Material Composition: 100% Heat-Set Polypropylene
Location: Indoor Use Only
Surface: Wood, Stone, Tiles, Suitable for underfloor heating
Stain Resistant: Yes
Rug Gripped Required: Yes
Colouring: Colourfast Technology
Product Care: Use vacuum cleaner and wet wipe. Do not use chemicals such as detergents and bleach for cleaning. Avoid direct sunlight and heaters for product longevity.
When picking the colour of the rug for your space, consider your furnishing, room dimensions and the mood you wish to create.
• Neutral colour rug such as Beige/Grey is warm in shade and can create a peaceful mood in your home. The selection of colours and are very easy to match with your existing furnishing colours
• Dark colour rugs such as Red/ Black/Brown will make your room feel intimate and cosy, whilst creating a contrast against the existing furnishing. However, if your room lacks the natural light, dark rugs will make your space visually smaller.
Note: We have made every effort to display our product colours as accurately as possible, however, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor will accurately display the colours.